Play free bingo games at FreeBingo.co.uk Click here to play free bingo

Thread: players meet 23 to 27 april 2012

players meet 23 to 27 april 2012

to all players Tottenham61 and Oliveoyl37 are geting a meet set up in Blackpool for the 23 to 27 April if any one wont,s to come can
    you email me at b.barnes49@hotmail.co.uk plzand i will give you the infow on booking and the cost al are wellcome yours tottenham here is the info about Blackpool the cost is £139 pp by coach and£119 pp if you come by car for this you get b/b a 4 course evening meal evening entertainment each night and cash bingo each night plus you get a free Blackpool Transport travel card worth£23 . If you are coming by coach then i will need to know were the nearest departure point will be from the list below. For Scotland they are Alloa, Ayr, Bathgate, Carlisle, Cumbernauld, Dundee, Dunfermline, East Kilbride/ Edinburgh, Falkirk, Glasgow, Glenrothes, Gretna, Hamilton, Irvine, Kilmarnock, Kirkcaldy, Motherwell, Paisley, Perth, and Stirling . here are the departure points for the midlands and south of England . Birmingham, Bristol, Cheltenham, Chesterfild, Coventry, Derby, Milton keynes, Nottingham, Leicester, London, Luton, Stoke, Northampton, Worcester,.
    Last edited by tottenham61; 07-03-2012 at 07:43 PM.

soz i cant come to this 1 as we go on hols in may hope u all have brill time
    m quinn

thank you mystic-muppet for your good luck wish can you tell others in rooms when you hosting plz.
    oliveoyl37 and myself will be gratefull if you can

Semi-Pro
    wud love to join u if i can xx

hi red devil you are welcome to come to blackpool can you come into dog house or email me so i can give you full info my email is up at the top of page tyvm