leaderboard names
Play free bingo games at FreeBingo.co.uk Click here to play free bingo
ABC Bingo Banner

Thread: leaderboard names

Royalty

leaderboard names

Wots wi all the chelseas on the leaderboard then????? Hundreds of em ... Where they all come from and how come we never see them play ????????????????????????????????????? Chelsea ythis n chelsea that someones deffo at the madam!!!!!1

Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by helpmaboab View Post
    Wots wi all the chelseas on the leaderboard then????? Hundreds of em ... Where they all come from and how come we never see them play ????????????????????????????????????? Chelsea ythis n chelsea that someones deffo at the madam!!!!!1
    think its called fool the sponsors lol

Royalty
    are chelsea sponosrin them lolllllllll

Celebrity
    boab its same every month im always on about it last month it was all cherrys lol dont know what the crack is like xxx

Royalty
    well if deffo aint right ..... 34 of them ???????????????????? now that aint a coincidence ..... love to hear wot rune has to say about it coz something deffo stinks

Professional
    i have just looked on both leaderboards and they have all gone and i have 2 diff amounts off fbs on them lmao

Royalty
    lolllllllllllllllll ups i just checked ... bit weird that all 34 chelseas have vanished overnight ... mibbie they all got free transer to liverpool lol .... thta be next months 34 all liverpool this n liverpool that lolol ..... last months was cherry !!!! deffo need keep an eye open see howmanagement explains this away // if they do !!!!

Royalty
    ok now this is gettin reallly weird ............. this month its all sarahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does any1 in management wanna explain this ...... i mean hunners o them same as the chelseas last month ..... this is not good relations !!!!!! kindly explainor we will be having a rammy !!!!!!!

Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyggg1 View Post
    think its called fool the sponsors lol

ill be terrified if we get hundreds of boabs lol wont be able to sleep at nights lol